We believe in making education and certification work for everyone.
Glide is proud to offer privately hosted SUP Yoga certification programs for individuals or groups across the United States. We recognize that safety and quality are of paramount importance to businesses and educators who want to provide the best quality experience for their clients, and your schedule may not always align with our calendar for group trainings. Realizing the need to create training programs that work for everyone, we distilled our world-class SUP Yoga education curriculum into multiple 8 hour modules which we can bring to you, wherever you may be.
To inquire about dates and rates for private SUP yoga training, curriculum and continuing education provided by Stoked Yogi and PaddleFit, please email Travis@glidesup.com or use the contact form at the bottom of this page and we will be happy to send you more information.
Why Choose Private Training?
There are many advantages to joining our group trainings: camaraderie, connection to a group consciousness, finding inspiration in others, and collaborative learning (gaining knowledge from other’s experiences.) However, there are various reasons why our scheduled trainings may not work for your business or lifestyle. If that’s the case, we’d love to discuss a private individual or group SUP yoga certification program that will meet your needs. What are some of the benefits of a personalized training?
- Access and adapt postures in alignment with your personal style preference
- Develop a stronger teaching voice with daily teach back practice
- Devote time to particular areas of interest and receive detailed constructive feedback
- Learn water safety and local knowledge tailored to your teaching location – in many cases, we can bring the training to your doorstep.
- Individualized attention to your business plan, including wholesale account setup, web design consultation, and social media marketing assistance
- Refine your stroke and paddle technique with per-person coaching
- Create a training experience that works for your schedule, with VIP treatment every step of the way.
- 24 hours of one on one instruction with one of our elite yoga training leads
- Multiple 8 hour modules can be broken up over time or booked together for efficiency
- Manuals and curriculum provided by global SUP Yoga innovator Stoked Yogi
- SUP Skills: Paddle technique including stroke and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, entry and exit techniques, caring for your board.
- Instructing a beginner and intermediate level SUP lesson
- Weather and water safety: Regulations, local knowledge, rescue techniques and lifesaving skills.
- Anchor systems: Individual and group
- Adapting and sequencing asana on the water, including a set beginner sequence and guidelines for creative and safe sequencing
- Two guided meditation techniques unique to the water
- Pranayama for building heat on the water
- Building Your Business: Purchasing and preparing, start up capital, marketing and advertising, web development and software, reaching your audience.
- Defining Your Brand coaching session: use creative visualization techniques to feel out the brand you want to build and create a branding and vision board.
- All equipment for duration of training including Glide Yoga Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
- Glide Paddle yoga beach bag filled with apparel, accessories, and goodies from our sponsors.
- Photos of your experience for use in marketing & advertising
Convenience & Clarity
If you already have an established SUP business, and just want to add the yoga education, or vice versa- if you’re an established yoga studio, and just need to educate your staff on water safety and SUP skills, we can tailor the program to meet your needs.
Email us today with your location, dates, and number of students for a personalized quote.